“Classical mechanics” is the name of the simplest physics. It is the physics of pool tables, physics before electricity, magnetism, relativity, and quantum effects. Nevertheless, we’re still learning new things about it. And those discoveries lead to some pretty deep toys.
- Reverse-rotating top (magically turns around to spin the other way)
- Axis-reversing top (magically twists around itself spinning the same way)
- Self-inverting top (magically flips upside down)
- Negative-space top (magically turn any shape into a top)
- Six-sided spherical die (magically not infinite-sided)
- One-sided die (actually a pretty big deal; great if you don’t like games of chance)